remapp landscape architects are a London based practice, working within the public realm within a range of contexts; and enjoying collaborations with a wide range of partners, such as: architects, arboriculturalists, artists, community groups, cost consultants, ecologists, engineers, film makers, graphic designers, fabricators, and soil scientists.
Since 2013 teaching has been a practice focus: primarily contributing to design and making units of BA (Hons) architecture and and MA landscape architecture courses at Kingston University. We also contribute on the Hertfordshire Design Review Panel.
Awards + Competitions
Arundel Square, London
- 2012 New London Award, Public Space Category: Winner
- 2012 Landscape Institute Award, Design Under 1 Hectare: Highly Commended
- 2011 BALI Award, Restoration and Regeneration Category: Winner
- 2011 What House? Awards, Best Landscape Design: Gold
- 2011 Housebuilder Awards, Best Design and Best Landscaped/ Managed Open Space: Highly Commended
Duncan Terrace Garden/ New River Walk, London
- 2010 Landscape Institute Award, Design Under 1 Hectare: Winner
- 2009 Islington Society, Architecture & Conservation Design Excellence Award: Winner
- 2009 London In Bloom, judged as part of Islington GreenSpaces: Gold
- 2009 Britain In Bloom, judged as part of Islington GreenSpaces: Silver Gilt with Special Mention Duncan Terrace
- 2009 Horticulture Weekly Landscape Awards, Best Use of Plants in the Landscape Category: Shortlisted
Dover Esplanade, Kent
- 2009 CABE Sea Change Competition with Tonkin Liu Architects: Winners
- 2009 Pennine Squared Competition with Tonkin Liu Architects: Shortlisted
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0207 6072503 + 07973 478786.
remapp ltd, 58A Madras Place, London N7 8NA.
Company Number 6010684 (England and Wales).
Registered Office: 57 Vale Road, London N4 1PP.